VitaPet Puppy Daily Vitamins Chewable Tablet 60pcs
Formulated specifically for adult dogs over 1 year. Provides a full spectrum formula especially for the lactating, pregnant, or more active dog. Veterinarian recommended and scientifically formulated to supply essential vitamins, minerals and nutrients that may be missing in their daily diet.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- Safe daily vitamin supplement for all breeds of dogs
- Full spectrum supplement formula that provides essential vitamins, minerals and nutrients that your senior dog may be missing from their diet
- Added Glucosamine provides extra joint support essential to maintaining healthy joint function
- Contains Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Folic Acid and other healthy ingredients made to keep your furry friend at optimal health!
- Tasty soft chew daily vitamin supplement that your dog will love and eat like a treat!
- Safe for use in all dogs over the age of 1 year but specifically formulated for senior dogs
- Our Overby Farm VitaPet Daily Vitamin supplement is veterinarian formulated and manufactured in the USA in an FDA audited, cGMP compliant facility.
Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate, Natural Flavoring, Choline Bitartrate, Lecithin, Stearic Acid, Brewer’s Dried Yeast, Vitamin E Supplement, Magnesium Stearate, Parsley Leaf, Ferrous Sulfate, Silica Aerogel, Vegetable Oil, Ascorbic Acid (Source of Vitamin C), Beta Carotene, Vitamin A Palmitate, Biotin, Zinc Sulfate, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Pantothenic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Copper Carbonate, Folic Acid, and Cobalt Carbonate.
Guaranteed Analysis per 3 gram tablet:
Calcium (100 mg) 3.33%
Phosphorus (91 mg) 3.03%
Potassium (0.047 mg) 0.0016%
Magnesium (1.14 mg) 0.038%
Iron 8.38 mg
Copper 0.069 mg
Manganese 0.11 mg
Zinc 2.023 mg
Iodine 0.15 mg
Vitamin A 600 IU
Vitamin D3 150 IU
Vitamin E 15 IU
Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 0.33 mg
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 0.82 mg
d-Pantothenic Acid 0.92 mg
Niacin 3.36 mg
Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 0.45 mg
Folic Acid 0.067 mg
Vitamin B12 0.013 mg
Choline 50.16 mg
*Linoleic Acid (Omega-6) (30 mg) 1%
*Cobalt 0.031 mg
*Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 10 mg
*Biotin 0.06 mg
*Menadione (Vitamin K) 0.31 mg
(All values are minimum unless otherwise noted.)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Stock code: 70134-1