Joint Health Level 3 for Dogs & Cats Chewable Tablets 90pcs
For use in dogs & cats over the age of 12 weeks.
Our Clinically tested formula* provides Glucosamine, MSM, Chondroitin and Green Lipped Mussel to support connective tissue, cartilage health, joint movement, and lubrication of joints. Recommended for pets in need of advanced joint care, such as senior pets, those recovering from joint related injuries or surgery, or when the most support is needed.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee - NaturVet
- Our NaturVet advanced joint care supplement is clinically tested to increase activity* in dogs and cats.
- Perfect for dog or cats in need of advanced joint care, such as senior pets, pets recovering from joint related injuries or surgery, or when the most joint support is needed.
- Helps support synovial fluid that lubricates the joints and to maintain cartilage and connective tissues. Helps to maintain joint flexibility and alleviate aches and discomfort associated with daily exercise.
- Contains Glucosamine, MSM, Chondroitin and Hyaluronic Acid to help support healthy hip and joint function in your dog or cat.
- Tasty, chewable, time release joint health supplements for all Dogs and Cats over 12 weeks.
- Active Ingredients: Glucosamine, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Chondroitin Sulfate, Green Lipped Mussel, Proprietary Enzyme Blend, Boswellia serrata, Yucca schidigera, Calcium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Zinc, Hyaluronic Acid and DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E).
- Our Arthrisoothe Gold joint health supplement is veterinarian formulated and manufactured in the USA in an FDA audited, cGMP compliant facility.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not yet been proven. If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian. Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
Due to the tasty nature of our products, do not leave package unattended around pets. For animal use only. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Ingredients: Brewers Dried Yeast, Canola Oil, Dried Potato Product, Flaxseed, Glycerin, Lecithin, Maltodextrin, Mixed Tocopherols, Natural Flavoring, Rosemary Extract, Sorbic Acid, Tapioca Starch, Vegetable Oil, Water.
Active Ingredients per 3 Soft Chews:
Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish Source) 500 mg
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 500 mg
Chondroitin Sulfate (Porcine Source) 200 mg
Green Lipped Mussel (Perna Canaliculus) 200 mg
Proprietary Enzyme Blend 130 mg
(alpha-Amylase, Lipase, Cellulase, Protease, Bacillus coagulans, and Fructooligosaccharides)
Boswellia serrata 90 mg
Yucca schidigera 90 mg
Calcium Ascorbate (Vitamin C) 60 mg
Zinc 7 mg
Hyaluronic Acid 5 mg
DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E) 60 IU
*In a 70 dog study, dogs on Joint Health had 2.6 greater odds of showing an increase in activity after 25 days (relative to baseline activity), compared to dogs on a placebo. Results may vary.
Clinically tested formula applies to Joint Health soft chews and tabs only.
Stock code: 70091-7