Daily Vitamins Soft Chew 60pcs
Formulated specifically for adult dogs over 1 year. Provides a full spectrum formula especially for the lactating, pregnant, or more active dog. Veterinarian recommended and scientifically formulated to supply essential vitamins, minerals and nutrients that may be missing in their daily diet.
This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. Due to the tasty nature of our products, do not leave package unattended around pets.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- Safe daily vitamin supplement for all breeds of dogs
- Full spectrum supplement formula that provides essential vitamins, minerals and nutrients that your senior dog may be missing from their diet
- Added Glucosamine provides extra joint support essential to maintaining healthy joint function
- Contains Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Folic Acid and other healthy ingredients made to keep your furry friend at optimal health!
- Tasty soft chew daily vitamin supplement that your dog will love and eat like a treat!
- Safe for use in all dogs over the age of 1 year but specifically formulated for senior dogs
- Our Overby Farm Daily Vitamin supplement is veterinarian formulated and manufactured in the USA in an FDA audited, cGMP compliant facility.
Ingredients: Glycerin, Dicalcium Phosphate, Brewer’s Dried Yeast, Dried Potato Product, Flaxseed, Lecithin, Canola Oil, Parsley Leaf, Natural Flavoring, Water, Magnesium Stearate, Maltodextrin, Tapioca Starch, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin Supplement, Sorbic Acid (a preservative), Mixed Tocopherols (a preservative), Vegetable Oil, Beta Carotene, Vitamin A Palmitate, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, dl-Methionine, Riboflavin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Manganese Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Copper Carbonate, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin B12 Supplement.
Guaranteed Analysis per Soft Chew:
Moisture (Max.) 13.3%
Linoleic Acid (Omega-6) (30 mg) 1%
alpha-Linolenic Acid (Omega-3) (13.5 mg) 0.45%
Calcium (100 mg) 3.3%
Phosphorus (77 mg) 2.5%
Potassium (0.16 mg) 0.0005%
Magnesium (0.00023 mg) 0.0000076%
Iron 7 mg
Copper 0.05 mg
Manganese 0.06 mg
Zinc 1.5 mg
Iodine 0.052 mg
Vitamin A 450 IU
Vitamin D3 100 IU
Vitamin E 2 IU
Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 0.819 mg
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 1 mg
Niacin 10 mg
Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 0.082 mg
Vitamin B12 0.0002 mg
*Cobalt 0.014 mg
(All values are minimum unless otherwise noted.)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Stock code: 71071-8